Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A List of Lists

I'll keep adding as I think of things.
-Alex Wert-

A. Things Checked off of My Bucket-List This Trip:

     1. Go to the rain-forest
     2. See the stars in the middle of no-where
     3. See a shooting star
     4. Climb Mayan ruins
     5. See a lion-fish in person
     6. Swim around the coral reefs
     7. Go to the Caribbean
     8. Live the island life
     9. Research in the rain-forest

B.  I Never Thought I Would:

     1. Swim in [relatively] deep water
     2. Swim with sharks
     3. Swim with Moray eels
     4. See a cave spider
     5. Bawl in fear at the sight of a cave spider
     6. Voluntarily climb up ladders held in place with zip-ties
     7. Take an impromptu swim in the Macal river
     8. Swim ridiculously close (we're talking ~8-10 inches) to a lion fish (... it was dead, though)

C.  Moments I'll Always Remember

     1.  "That's a f***ing hairy spider!"
     2.  "Yaguar"
     3.  Horchata
     4. "So cyute!"
     5. "It's nature, man."
     6. "You never know when you'll have mud-butt."
     7. "I've already done this!"
     8. "Neature"

No comments:

Post a Comment